Lauren Michele Fardig was a prolific zine maker in the late 1990s and early 2000s, creating long-running zines like Arrowed and possibly a dozen one-offs and shorter run serials. Lauren co-organized the New York City Zine Fest held at The New School, where she was a student, in 2000 with Cheryl Tapper.
- Arrowed #1-10, with some .5 issues (perzine), late 1990s
- displacing love (perzine), 1999
- Neon Zoe #1-2 (perzine), 1999
- When Wrong Prevails: a Chapbook (lit-zine), 1999
- Letters from a Sleeper (perzine), 2001
- Switchgear #1-2 (perzine), 2001?
- In Transition (perzine), 2002
- Slutwrench (perzine), 2003