From ZineWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Paul Weinman (April 11, 1940 - July 11, 2015) was a writer, poet, teacher and zine publisher. He was active in zine publishing from the mid-1980s through the 1990s.
Many of his zines and poems involved the character White boy.
He published a large number of zines including:
- White boy finds warts in the dessert
- White boy's asparagus thicker than a man's
- White boy gets an abortion
- If white boy can't say yes to censorship, how can I?
- 3 poets, 1 bed / Paul Weinman, Mary Panza, Richard Darrigo.
- Banana strangles victim
He donated many of his zines to SUNY Buffalo's library.
Paul passed away after having had Alzheimer's Disease.
- Paul Weinman obituary from Times Union Newspaper
- Holdings by Paul L. Weinman at SUNY Buffalo Library.
- Where is Paul Weinman (2009 We Make Zines discussion)