Difference between revisions of "Manifesto"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
* Manifesto 1, <small>second printing January 2015</small>
* Manifesto 2, <small>first printing November 2014</small>
* Manifesto 1, <small>second printingJanuary 2015</small>
* Manifesto 2, <small>first printingNovember 2014</small>
Revision as of 04:13, 25 April 2015
Manifesto is a compzine about making, collecting and viewing fine art. Each issue features work from artist, photographers, illustrators, collectors and curators from all over the World. Manifesto is published as often as possible in Los Angeles, California by Ed Tillman (aka InkWell on ZineWiki). Issues are for trade or purchase from Ed's web site or various independent zine outlets.
Manifesto is a quarter page US (approx. A6 size) The zine is Xeroxed, folded and stapled on standard weight paper. Illustrations and text are in black and white only. All copies (including reprints) made after April 2015 are on tree free paper.
Manifesto 1 was mistakenly marked with both a volume and issue number. All subsequent issues will be marked with an issue number only.
- Manifesto 1, first printing: May 2013, second printing: January 2015
- Manifesto 2, first printing: November 2014