Difference between revisions of "Valley of Dolls"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 13:39, 8 August 2011
Valley of Dolls is a 20 page, A5 (half-size) zine by Su Mwamba, released May 2011. Unlike previous TangleCrafts zines, Valley of Dolls is a collaborative venture, consisting almost entirely of guest projects, features and interviews. Contributors were invited to submit a project or feature relating to dolls in any way.
- Intuition Doll kit (felt & fabric stapled to front cover) based on Baba Yaga fairy tale, variation on a project first featured in Enchanted Times #1
- Reviews of The Doll's House by Rumer Godden & The Mennyms by Sylvia Waugh
- Project: Felt Daruma Doll by Diane Gilleland
- Project: Beaded Babushka Doll by Robin O. Mayberry
- Project: Guerilla Dollcraft tutorial by Sarah Graham
- Project: Folding Zen Doll by Penelope Harris
- Interview: Clare Chambers of Absolutely Small
- Interview: Tracey Meek, including exclusive illustration
- Other: Exclusive illustration by Sally Jane Thompson