Revision as of 11:06, 10 May 2010 by InvisibleFriend
uls zine is a collection of A5, 16 pages artists' fanzines. This collection is a carte blanche proposed to guest artists, 150 copies are printed for the first edition.
uls zine originates in France with the artists' collective (U)LS.
- uls zine #1 — PLAYBACK by documentation céline duval
- uls zine #2 — by Éric Watier
- uls zine #3 — NEW DEHLI 17-25.12.2009 by Joël Riff
- uls zine #4 — n. m. by David Lasnier
- uls zine #5 — n. f. by David Lasnier
- published by (un)limited store
- ISSN pending
- 16 pages
- 150 copies for the first edition
- print type: photocopy