Difference between revisions of "There Is A Danger"
(formatting (more needed) and tag)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
There Is A Danger
|Line 25:||Line 24:|
[http://www.drugsanddaydreams.net/zinesdanger.html There Is A Danger]
[ http://www.drugsanddaydreams.net/zinesdanger.html There Is A Danger ]
Revision as of 13:34, 24 January 2007
travel stories with a strong affinity for the gamblers and criminals encountered along the way.
- sneaking into the mountain lodge in Zion, Utah
- dreams of fur-farm animal liberations
- a city-wide scavenger hunt (and some sad SUV owners)
- hitched rides with Nevada goldminers
- searching for the geography of loss (and finding it in Astoria, Oregon)
- hopping the wrong freight train
- a raft ride down the Sacramento River
- crying on the shoulder of a trucker on speed
- and a strong disdain for civilization!