The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, fever, so you can rest 'zine
The nighttime, sniffling sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, fever, so you can rest 'zine was created by Patrick of Minneapolis, MN., U.S.A.
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN????? Let me explain....
1) Nighttime. Most people read zines at night right? Right.
2) Sniffling. Similar to snivelling, which everyone is doing in these times of despair and gloom.
3) Sneezing. A spasmodic action. Kinda like the rhetoric commies, straight-edgers, lefty peace-types and other assorted overly self-righteous people spout.
4) Coughing. Having a shaved head in sub-zero weather can result in this.
5) Aching. A continuous dull pain. Sometimes life can be like this.
6) Stuffy-head. Overly politically-correct persons have these types of heads.
7) Fever. See #4.
8) Rest. The all-time question that has plagued human kind since the beginning of time. Is punk resting or should it be put to rest?
The zine features clippings from The World Weekly News, and such articles as "Things You Can Get For Free!!", "Fun With Pee!!", "Religion Is Shit!!!!", "Animal Liberation Page", an interview with The Spirit of '69, the world's only openly gay Oi band, and an article called "I was a teenage homophobe!!" about how Patrick was a homophobe in high school so no one would know he was gay. Also included are recording and zine reviews and a detournement of an ad for the hard-line straight-edge bands Vegan Reich, Statement and Raid; two of these bands, Vegan Reich and Statement, had sent Patrick homophobic hatemail and it was time to even the score.