THiNK art zine
Revision as of 15:15, 3 March 2007 by Geebeekay
- paper size will be 8.5 by 14 inches, so please try to keep one page submissions 8.5 x 7 inches, or two page submissions 8.5 x 14.
- Artwork can either be submitted through e-mail or snail mail.
- Submissions will not be returned unless return shipping costs are provided.
- If you would like to help with the costs of printing [copies will be printed in color, which is very expensive], you can choose to have your original artwork sold in Avocado Tree Distro.
- Not every submission will be featured in the zine.
- Artists' artwork features in the zine will get full credit, so please include your name, and additional contact info [address, websites, etc.]
- This is a quarterly zine. The deadlines are as follows:March 31st, June 31st, September 31st, & December 31st.
- everyone who submits will get a discount on a copy, and everyone who is featured will get a free copy of the issue.
snail mail PO Box 2001 / Abingdon, Va. / 24212 / USA