Revision as of 01:40, 28 September 2012 by Ultrasparky
Dan Rhatigan. The series is a spin-off from Pink Mince zine, and is made to showcase features that were cut from the final versions of each issue that zine. Each issue is 8-12 pages long and contains a single feature.
- Boycrazyboy (Spring 2010): A peek inside the sketchbooks of illustrator/comics maven Sina Shamsavari. (5 booklet, 8 pages)
- Back to the Woods (Spring 2010): Returns with Nick Linsdell to the scene of the secret shenanigans in Hampstead Heath that were featured in Pink Mince 3: "Alter Egos & Secret Identities". (A5 booklet, 8 pages)
- Johnny, are you queer? (Spring 2010): A brief meditation on the dynamics churning beneath the surface of the filmThe Wild One, one of the most deliciously homoerotic epics of all time, intentionally or not. (A5 booklet, 12 pages, printed in 2 colours.)
- Homegrown (Fall 2010): A scrapbook of a trip to New York City, armed with little more than an iPhone and an visitor's perspective. Includes run-ins with old friends, new friends, an ex-boyfriend, cute guys, and local curiosities. (A5 booklet, 12 pages.)
- Leftover Beefcake (Spring 2011) is a collection of material that didn't make it into our popular “Your Dad Was Hot” issue of Pink Mince, as well as a few choice, vintage tidbits found later &emdash; all of it too good to waste. (A5 booklet, 12 pages.)