Difference between revisions of "Phases of the Moon"
(Cleanup for accuracy, added info for issue 5.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Phases of the Moon''' is a literary nonfiction perzine by [[Stacey-Marie Piotrowski]].
'''Phases of the Moon''' is a literary nonfiction perzine by [[Stacey-Marie Piotrowski]]. issues have been published since 2006.
== Issues ==
== Issues ==
Revision as of 20:08, 6 August 2014
Phases of the Moon is a literary nonfiction perzine by Stacey-Marie Piotrowski. Five issues have been published since 2006.
- 1 RESISTANCE IS FERTILE, co-written with Zan, Sept 2006: on unplanned pregnancy, giving birth to a baby girl, and giving her up for open adoption.
- 2 i'm ready to grow young again, Jan 2007: on growing up and dealing with postpartum depression.
- 2.5 living on a dead end street, Mar 2007: on squatting a house in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
- 3 take yr bones apart & put them back together, Feb 2008: on relationships, travelling, and stability while living in a communal punk house.
- 4 What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through the Fire, Dec 2010: on supporting a friend through an alcohol detox.
- 5 Broken Bicycle & A Ruined Love Life, May 2014: on experiencing and escaping an abusive relationship with an alcoholic.