Pere Saguer is a Illustrator and zinester, living in Girona, Spain.
In 2002 he published his first comic zine with Francesc Codina in his last year at school, called "Spooky Adventures". On 2004 he began a new zine with Robert Roura called Pigguts and at the same time he started Entremettrum. In 2004 he founded the Bad Weather Press, together with Robert Roura. He still publishes his personal work using this label. In 2005 he made a perzine called Int639 about a bad experience he had in London. In 2006-2007 Entremettrum died. At this point the publishing work became focused in artworks and photographs about geography and "terrestrial memory", using archiving techniques (photography, traditional folk, recording, sound archiving, etc) to leave at the future generations other ways to see our surroundings. At the same time he started a short film as "helper" under the direction of Robert Roura. During these years, diferent exhibitions and new zines have seen the light.
- Int 639
- Pigguts (with Robert Roura)
- Strange Orange
- All is full of plastic
- Space Sioux
- The unsolved crime of Moixina, published by Bad Weather Press
- Deixeu morir els líders
- Sea Bridge, published by Bad Weather Press
- Lands speak record, published by Bad Weather Press
- Food Chain, published by Bad Weather Press (co-work with Leonardo Amico)
- California, published by Bad Weather Press
- Christopher discovered america by mistake, published by Bad Weather Press
- Fanzine Navideño
- Revista Benna
- Lazer Art Zine, France
- Fanzine Pez, Granada
- 10/01 zine, Italy
- 4 rius de tinta, Girona
- Duplicata, Berlin
- Interferències'09. Jamzine, Biblioteca Central de Terrassa. Terrassa, Catalonia
- Fanzines. Pop-up reading room, The Well Gallery, London College of Comunication. London, England
- Even my mum can make a book. Zine exhibition, Manzara Perspective. Istanbul, Turkey
- Territoris Fantàstics, Biblioteca de Sant Gregori. Girona, Catalonia
- Batalla de Gif's, Festa del Grafisme. Portbou, Catalonia
- Bookstore, Drift Station. Lincon, Nebraska. USA
- Cultures maison, Maison des cultures de Saint-Gilles. Bruxelles, Belgium.
- Sunday Books #1, SundayIssue: Art & Loundge. Shibuya, Japan.
- Festival Fanzines!, Médiathèque Margarite Duras 75020. Paris, France.
- E Book Show, John Hansard Gallery. Southampton, Great Britain (UK).
- The Lunch by Robert Roura