Revision as of 08:47, 11 September 2010 by InvisibleFriend
Paul Byron is a Sydney, NSW, Australia based writer and editor of numerous zines.
- Ventricle (1990s-2000s), five issues
- Internal bleedings (1990s-2000s) three issues. A submission based zine with the premise that people were to send things [including anonymously] that were not written for publication, such as diary entries.
- Starzine (2000's) six issues. Includes the 'Break Up' issue, mainly about a relationship break-up.
- Delectable (c2001), a one-off collaborative zine with Kylie Purr about Newcastle, NSW.
- Love, truth and honesty (c2003) a zine about Paul and Bananarama
- Caution (2005) a zine with a small print-run between 20-30.