Oliver Scheibler (*1972) is an graphic artist from Cologne, Germany.
He is publishing comic stories and graphic art since 1990 using his family name Oliver Schulze as well as other pseudonyms (Sochlez, Herr Schulze, herrschulze). In 2011 he married and changed his name to Scheibler.
In 2014 he worked together with author Dietmar Dath and produced the Graphic Novel "Mensch wie Gras wie" , published by Verbrecher Verlag, Berlin.
- Unter Null, since 1995
- Dülan Dog, Comic
- Schlange und Kaninchen
- Lotterie der Wahrnehmung, 2011
- Later #1, Comic, Yin Yang Yong 001, 2015
- Friendly Ink-Operation with Patrick Rieve, March 2016
- Auf Eins, Existenz, Yin Yang Yong 004, 2015
- Party, 2016. With contribution by Scheibler, P. Rieve, T. Röse and others.
- Ohne Titel. Zine without title. Drawings by Patrick Rieve, edited by Oliver Scheibler, Jan 2017
- COMIC VITAE, minicomic published as Yin Yang Yong 012, August 2017
- Schwarzmarkt #3, 1993
- Mad Happys, #16, 2005
- Murmel Comics #21 (2005),#23 (2006) and #28 (2008)
- Pareidolia #23 and #26