As part of the Groene Voltage social centre in Rotterdam, Mujinga maintained a zine library with over 200 zines. The centre was evicted in 2009 (see the pamphlet Groene Voltage by the Needle Collective). The infoshop lived on for a while at the Poortgebouw. The zine library then moved to Brighton and is now boxed up.
You can pick up mujinga zines at quality infoshops, various points around the internets or set up a trade direct.
- September 2016: Zine archive back online at mujinga.net!
- May 2015: Looking forward to talking at the Zine Camp Rotterdam
- 2011: Brighton Zinefest
- 2010: Hopefully the inventory of the library will be online again soon...
- 2010: Brighton Zinefest
- 2009: Brighton Zinefest
- May 2009: I am playing on my freecycled photocopier.
- March 09: mujinga11 and itchy feet are finding their way into uncharted mailboxes...
- Jan 2008: Mujinga12 is finished and i'm busy making minizines.
- July 2007: Mujinga13 is finished and i'm making issues three and four of a zine entitled Using Space
- Deus Ex Mujinga
- Bloody Vendetta
- Do Not Pick This Up
- Itchy Feet
- Metropolitan Strategies
- Outlaw Mind
- Swings and Roundabouts
- The Ashlyn Court Times
- Twelve Volt Terrain
- Visions of Utopia
- (Izzybio and Mujinga) Make Wishes
- My Addictive Personality
- People I Hate
- The Fairy Godmother (by Izzybio and Mujinga)
- Things I Miss About You
- Why Do I Feel So Fucked Up?
Contributions to other zines
- Thoughts on the future of squatting in issue two of Rotzooi
- Zinefest Mülheim Zine 2008 & 2009
- Elster #2
- London Zine Symposium Zine 2009
- Zine night social zine
Published elsewhere (out of date)
- Six o'clock Old Town Square on The Underground Literary Adventures blog 2004
- Positive ID and When Hitler had Kittens in WritersNet Anthology of Prose: Fiction edited by Gary Kessler
- When Hitler had Kittens in a pamphlet published as the British Czech and Slovak Association Essay Competition 2005