Mitsuko Brooks is a zinester from New York. She is the author of Ultra Violet Q-Tips and other zines.
A number of Brooks' zines are cataloged at Barnard College Library (New York) and Artexte Information Centre of Canada. She was a tour-guide and had zines selected by the jury in Mobilivre-Bookmobile.
Her artwork has been in online zines more recently with Shabby Dollhouse Summer Edition-June 2013 & Fall Edition-Sept. 2013 & Winter Edition December 2013, Drunken Boat Issue #17, Summer 2013.
- Granny's Attic, Aviano, Italy, 1996
- I Wish You Believe in Yourself More, Aviano, Italy, 1999
- Why Am I So Scared, New York, NY, 2000
- Ripe Tomato, Brooklyn, NY, 2000
- Cut Up Diary, Brooklyn, NY, 2000
- Taijin Kyoufu, New York, NY, 2001
- Fat Free, compilation zine with contributions by Mitsuko Roesmary Brooks, Ocean Capewell, Marissa Falco, Kismet, Theresa Molter, Ceci Moss, and Judy Panke.