Revision as of 22:10, 1 September 2007 by Belcoboy
Miss Helen is an Australian zinester and artist based in Sydney, New South Wales.
P.O. Box 730
Sutherland NSW 1499
Zine factory, 18 August - 14 October, Lewers House, Penrith Regional Gallery & The Lewer Bequest
- The exhibition featured an installation work by Miss Helen 'Girls Room', and another by Leigh Rigozzi, as well as an exhibition of historic Australian zines, curated by Glenn Barkley.
- The zine factory, 18 August - 14 October, Lewers House, Penrith Regional Gallery & The Lewer Bequest, by Miss Helen and Leigh Rigozzi
- Tractation on being a single sheila (August 2007)
- 10:01 - snapshots from the Illawarra line (Loftus - Redfern) (December 2006)
- The bubbles pop (Winter 2006)
- The Little Golden Book of Angst (2006)
- 'My Blythe girls', in A pocket full of posies (October 2006) edited by Maddy Phelan, Melisa Tomkins and Carla Velasquez Uzbeaga.
- Fly Away Bird (2005-; 4 issues)
- Astro gurrl (1996-?)