Maddy Phelan is a Wollongong, NSW, Australia based zinester, writer, and 'lazy musician', who has published a number of zines featuring picutres and information on cats, machines, toys and things in nature, as well as editing a number of compilation zines.
She studies Creative Writing, History and Philosophy at the University of Wollongong.
- The cat's pyjamas, issues: I (2004), II (2005), III (2006), IV (2007)
- How things work, issues: I (2005), II (2007)
- How to make a zine..., (September 2007), by Miss Helen and Maddy Phelan
- Horsey: photocopied soft toys and fridge magnet poetry, (2006)
- A pocket full of posies (2006), co-edited with Melisa Tomkins and Carla Velasquez Uzabeaga
- In house, (2005), editor