Louise Jennison (1976-) is a Melbourne, Victora, Australia based artist and zinester.
Louise has worked extensively and collaboratively with fellow artist Gracia Haby on zines, artists' books, lithographic prints, installations, exhibitions and a range of craft items. Her work incorporates drawings and watercolours, often depicting natural history subjects.
- 11.5 fossils (2006)
- How to... (plan for commercial printing and understand printing terminology & color concepts) (2005)
- Where does the musk rat keep his musk? (2003) with Gracia Haby and Elaine Haby
- Looking out the window (2003) with Gracia Haby and Barbara Wolters
- Everything between home & work (2002) with Gracia Haby, Shannon Bracken and Martin Checklin
- Is there kunst in the house - how to get by on 4 € a day (2002) with Gracia Haby and Gaby Bila-Günther
- 'If we stand very still no one will notice', with Gracia Haby at BOOKS.07 Works of Imagination: The Search for the Impossible, Noosa Regional Gallery, 24 August – 30 September 2007
Elsewhere Louise Jennison's blog