- Cartoons, Vol. 1 (2009)
- It is what you want it to be (2009)
- The time you were in Paris (2009)
- Trevally of the shadow of death (2007): edition of 300.
- Nature morte (2006)
- Tales of Hobartian life (2004)
- Zombievideo and other tales (2002)
- Flippin' out (n.d.)
Anthologies and contributions
- The zine factory, Penrith Regional Gallery and the Lewers Bequest, 18 August - 14 October 2007 (2007)
- Post no bills (2006)
- Operation funnybone (Melbourne, Vic.: Operation Funnybone, 2005)
- Lymphoma #6 (2003)
- Lymphoma #1 (1999)
- Vacant lot (n.d.)
Zine factory, 18 August - 14 October, 2007, Lewers House, Penrith Regional Gallery & The Lewer Bequest
- The exhibition featured an installation work by Miss Helen 'Girls Room', and another by Leigh Rigozzi, as well as an exhibition of historic Australian zines, curated by Glenn Barkley. The Spring Zine Fair, 1 September, 10am-5pm, was held in conjunction with the exhibition.
The dark woods: an exhibition of Australian comics, CAST Gallery, North Hobart, Tasmania, 2004, was selected by Leigh Rigozzi and Sarah Howell, and featured the works of the selectors, as well as Kieran Mangan, Michael Hawkins, Michael Fikaris, Simon James, Tim Danko, and Mandy Ord.
- Comic artist rehab – Leigh Rigozzi: “Comic Artist Rehab is a space where (slack) comic artists are encouraged to draw more often than they would otherwise. The program, which runs monthly, co-opts four artists to each draw a four-panel comic every four days for four weeks. Comics are uploaded daily to this project blog where friends, fans and others can offer advice, encouragement and throw underwear.”