Jason T. Miles
Jason T. Miles is a cartoonist and zinester currently living somewhere in the woods of Washington State, U.S.A.
Jason T. Miles is the operator of the Seattle, WA area zine distro Profanity Hill (2010-Present). His work has appeared in Abstract Comics, Arthur, Beasts!, Kramer's Ergot, Ong Ong, Smoke Signal, Windy Corner Magazine and Yeti. He also writes for the Comics Comics blog.
Jason T. Miles works for Fantagraphics Books. He was the assitant editor of the Eisner and Harvey nominated Humbug and the editor of Like A Dog by Zak Sally and Weathercraft and Other Unusual Tales by Jim Woodring, all published by Fantagraphics Books.
Zines and Comics
- Amazing Life (2000-2001, 2 issues)
- Have You Seen Us? (2001)
- Airdrome (2002)
- Lost Boys (2003)
- The Love Swine(2003)
- Sluggo No. Oh (w/ Tony Remple, 2005)
- Drone Nome (2006)
- Deth Pledge (2007)
- Mainstream Blackout (2007)
- Pines (2007-Present, 2 issues to date)
- Dead Ringer (2008)(published by La Mano 21)
- Medicine Show (2008)
- Thick Mutt (w/ Tony Remple, 2009)
- Wet Paint (2009-Present)(editor, 2 issues to date)
- Yoko Ono in "My Favorite Beetle" Starring Jason T. Miles (2009)
- Nome (2010)(co-editor w/ Tony Remple)
- Star Rats (2010)