Gracia Haby (1975-) is a Melbourne, Victora, Australia based artist and zinester.
Gracia has worked extensively and collaboratively with fellow artist Louise Jennison on zines, artists' books, lithographic prints, installations, exhibitions and a range of craft items. Her work incorporates drawings and collages, often utilising 19th century printed ephemera.
- Postcards from... If we stand very still, no one will notice (2007)
- Geschlecht und Schoklade (2006) with Louise Jennison and Gaby Bila-Günther
- Omar & Olive - what they'd really like in their friskies feast cat food (2004)
- Omar & Olive - chinese whispers with other creatures they meet wandering through their dreams (2004)
- Everything between home & work (2002) with Louise Jennison, Shannon Bracken and Martin Checklin
- Is there kunst in the house - how to get by on 4 € a day (2002) with Louise Jennison and Gaby Bila-Günther
- 'If we stand very still no one will notice', with Louise Jennison at BOOKS.07 Works of Imagination: The Search for the Impossible, Noosa Regional Gallery, 24 August – 30 September 2007
gracia + louise the website of the Gracia Haby and Louise Jennison
High up in the trees Gracia Haby's blog