Gracia Haby (1975-) is a Melbourne, Victora, Australia based artist and zinester.
Gracia has worked extensively and collaboratively with fellow artist Louise Jennison on zines, artists' books, lithographic prints, installations, exhibitions and a range of craft items. Her work incorporates drawings and collages, often utilising 19th century printed ephemera.
- Small collection (2008)
- Have wheels, will go (2007) in collaboration with thirty-one others
- What Do You Think? (2007)
- Omar & Olive - chinese whispers with other creatures they meet wandering through their dreams (2004)
- Is there kunst in the house - how to get by on 4 € a day (2002) with Louise Jennison and Gaby Bila-Günther
- 'If we stand very still no one will notice', with Louise Jennison at BOOKS.07 Works of Imagination: The Search for the Impossible, Noosa Regional Gallery, 24 August – 30 September 2007
High up in the trees Gracia Haby's blog