Gary Fembot is a zine editor, musician and filmmaker from San Franciso, Ca., U.S.A.
After the fourth issue was released, Gary Fembot's subsequent publications were called "Fembot Presents Jam While You Cram", named after a popular high school locker poster from the 1980's. Two issues were released.
Gary Fembot was also in the band Sta-Prest, in which band members routinely switched instruments. Gary Fembot's vocals appear on a number of the group's recordings, released by labels such as Outpunk and Kill Rock Stars.
In 2002, Sta-Prest members Gary (under the moniker D.M. Feelings) and Iraya Robles (as Aloofa) appeared in Maximum Rock 'N' Roll's "Queer Punk" issue.
The band appears in the documentary She's Real, Worse Than Queer, by Lucy Thane.
Gary Fembot is also a filmmaker, whose own film The Oners appeared on volume 2 of the Kill Rock Stars Video Fanzine.
In 2008, Gary Fembot made an appearance in the feature film The Lollipop Generation by G.B. Jones.
At present, Gary plays keyboards and sings in the band Puce Moment.
- "Nelly Strut/Susperia" on Outpunk Dance Party, Outpunk
- Vespa Sex EP, Outpunk
- "Let's Be Friendly With Our Friends/You Are The Company Spy", 7", Outpunk
- "Form Fitting/Diffy Peeps", Kill Rock Stars Mailorder Freaks Singles Club 1998
- The Oners, Kill Rock Stars Video
- She's Real, Worse Than Queer, Lucy Thane
- The Lollipop Generation, G.B. Jones