Diseased Pariah News
Diseased Pariah News is a zine which was founded by Tom Shearer, Beowulf Thorne, and later added "Your Humpy Editor & International Liaison" Tom Ace and Michael Botkin as co-editors. Other contributors included novelist David Feinberg and Mod Photographer Bob.
The zine was created by people living with HIV/AIDS, and took a cynically humorous look at the disease and society's reaction to it.
- AIDS: Grin and Bear It Newsweek, April 15, 1991
- Last Laughs by Greg Lugliani, Poz, October 1997
- Legacy: Michael Botkin, Poz, January/December 1997
- Thorne in Our Sides, Poz, August 1999
- 'Diseased Pariah News' Archive Delivers Decidedly Non-Kitschy '90s Retro, QueerSighted, August 2, 2010
- That's Not Funny, Or Is It? 'Diseased Pariah News' Was an AIDS Quilt Made of Larfs by Mark Allen interviewing Tom Ace, Vice, December 31, 2010