Charlotte Richardson Andrews
She is the founder of Queer Zine Fest London, which first took place in London on 8th Dec 2012. Charlotte has contributed to and curated a number of UK based zines. She curated Everything She Said, a collection of writings on women in music to commemorate Ladyfest 10, in 2010. Charlotte is also a regular speaker at zine events and festivals, appearing at Sister Spit in 2009, My Mouth Your Ear in 2009, The Storm In A Tea Cup/Not So Popular/Girls Get Busy Pussy Riot fundraiser in 2012 and the Girls Get Busy Zinefest in 2012.
Charlotte has written on zine culture and the herstory of dyke comics for DIVA magazine.
- Everything She Said (Was Like A Secret Voice Speaking Straight Out Of My Bones) (2010)
- FROM THE BACK OF THE ROOM (2012)
- Why Can't You Draw Something Nice? #1 (with Michelle Mendonça) (2012)
- SMUG (2012)
- WASTED (2012)
- The World's A Mess and Yr My Only Cure #2 (ed Em Ledger) (2010)
- Shape & Situate #4 (ed Melanie Maddison) (2012) http://zinewiki.com/Shape_and_Situate
- Slug Pie #2 (ed Amy Wright]]) (2012)
- Poor Lass #2 (2013)
- Scumbag #3 (2013)