Cane toad warrior
Revision as of 23:42, 27 September 2009 by EarthFurst (→External Links: Changed some categories from Zines to zines.)
- Anti-Charisma #1 (1999) : Interview with The Living End
- Anti-Charisma #2 (2000) : Interviews with Clobassi and Area 7
- The Weekend of Ska (2002) : Interviews with Unpaid Debt, Backy Skank, Commissioner Gordon, Lightly Salted Peanuts, Bagster and The Lyrical Madmen.
- No. 1 (July 2003)
- No. 2 (August 2003)
- No. 3 (November 2003)
- No. 4 (February 2004)
- No. 5 (April 2004)
- No. 6 (July 2004)
- No. 7 (November 2004) : features contributions from Matt Ford (Nerf Jihad) and Dave Seet (Frogs n Flies)
- No. 8 (February 2005) : interviews with Bazooka Joes, No Dome and Grand Fatal.
- No. 9 (June 2005) : interviews with Baltic, Blackout Orchestra, The Bigots, Draft Dodger and a New Justice Team Melbourne tour diary.
- No. 10 (August 2005): includes interviews with Rofl, Steppin' Razor and The Signals.
- No. 11 (September 2005): includes interviews with Kampei!, The Strongest Bond, Doug Smith, Taking Sides, Hooray for Hate and Game Over.
- No. 12 (December 2005): features interviews with Bewilderbomb, Staying at Home, Unpaid Debt, Crimespree, Extra Limb, Leslie Morris and Furious Styles.
- No. 13 (February 2006): includes interviews with Just Say Go, Brand Disloyalty, Matt Ford, Anarchoi, Rex Banner, Plonker and Lane Tomas.
- No. 14 (April 2006): features interviews with The Dead Walk, Twin City Faction, Chaz. H. Scally and Onslaught.
- No. 15 (October 2006): The Degrassi Special / Hutt River Province Special
- No. 16 (November 2006): Includes an interview with Lungs and The Quickening
- Xmas Special (December 2006)
- No. 17 (February 2007): features an edited transcript of the author's adventures on an American-based Christian internet messageboard.
- Cane toad warrior vs. Rob Schneider is a poor man's Pauly Shore (June 2007) (split zine)
- An Exclusive Interview With... #1 (September 2006) by Drink. Drank. Drunk. (Michael Tuckerman) in association with Cane Toad Warrior
- An Exclusive Interview With... #2 (September 2008) by Drink. Drank. Drunk. (Michael Tuckerman) in association with Cane Toad Warrior
- Stu Kicks Guide2Movies (January 2009) : collected reviews by Cane Toad Warrior character Stu Kicks
- Stu Kicks The Yeer That Was (January 2009) by Cane Toad Warrior character Stu Kicks
- Collected Letters 2004-2008 (January 2009): Collected letters from Cane Toad Warrior issues 7-17
Editor Luke also has contributed to Nerf Jihad.