Arthur Louis Joquel II
Arthur Louis Joquel II (1919-1974) was an editor and publisher of science fiction, fantasy and paranormal-oriented fanzines from the 1940s through the 1960s.
Occassionally, he published poetry under the pseudonym "Fywert Kinge". He also published at least one story in the pulps under the pseudonym William Graham.
An obituary for Joquel, written by Forrest J Ackerman, was published in Luna Monthly #52 (May 1974).
- California Anti-Scientist (1941) (never distributed)
- Circus Day Is Over (essay by Tiffany Elsworth Thayer) (Coventry Publications)
- Embers and Ashes (poetry collection by James Kepner)
- FMZ Digest
- Shangri L'Affaires (selected issues from 1942-1946)
- Songs for Sorrow and Beauty (poetry collection by James Kepner) (Coventry Publications)
- Songs with Certain Dissonances (poetry collection by Frances Mayer) (Coverntry Publications)
- Sun Trails
- The Acolyte
- The Damn Thing
- Fanzine Digest
- Toward Tomorrow
- Voice of the Imagi-Nation
- After Armageddon and others (1941) (poetry pamphlet, as by Fywert Kinge)
- Black Noon (1941) (poetry pamphlet, as by Fywert Kinge) (Introduction by T. Bruce Yerke)
- The Challenge of Space (1952)