Difference between revisions of "Arthur Louis Joquel II"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 21:56, 3 November 2011
Arthur Louis Joquel II was an editor and publisher of science fiction, fantasy and paranormal-oriented fanzines from the 1940s through the 1960s.
Occassionally, he published poetry under the pseudonym "Fywert Kinge".
An obituary for Joquel, written by Forrest J Ackerman, was published in the Luna Monthly #52 (May 1974)
- California Anti-Scientist (1941) (never distributed)
- Circus Day Is Over (essay by Tiffany Elsworth Thayer) (Coventry Publications)
- Embers and Ashes (poetry collection by James Kepner)
- FMZ Digest
- Shangri L'Afffaires (selected issues from 1942-1946)
- Songs for Sorrow and Beauty (poetry collection by James Kepner) (Coventry Publications)
- Songs with Certain Dissonances (poetry collection by Frances Mayer) (Coverntry Publications)
- Sun Trails
- The Acolyte
- The Damn Thing
- Fanzine Digest
- Toward Tomorrow
- Voice of the Imagi-Nation
- After Armageddon and others (1941) (poetry pamphlet, as by Fywert Kinge)
- Black Noon (1941) (poetry pamphlet, as by Fywert Kinge) (Introduction by T. Bruce Yerke)
- The Challenge of Space (1952)