Revision as of 22:51, 29 June 2009 by InvisibleFriend
He has also served as moderator for the forum Publish or Perish?: The Future of Comics and Zines.
- Man bites dog (2003) a novel published in 2003 situated within Melbourne's zine culture.
- Not Quite the Man for the Job (1998) poetry about dogs, bikes, Fitzroy, love and various inanimate objects.
- From My Head (1996) poetry about dogs, bikes, Fitzroy, love and various inanimate objects; precursor to Not Quite the Man for the Job.
- Jutchy ya ya (2000-)
- The day Hal Hartley refused to play along with my (in hindsight ill-advised) attempts to encourage him to behave in a somewhat ridiculous but ultimately sporting and humourous manner, perhaps because he felt that I was in some way mocking him (2002)
- Duck fat (1998-1999; 2 issues)
- What astronauts wear (2005-)
- Turtle Soup (2005)
- The amazing atavistic adventures of the fish (1997)
- Neuronn, the creature from a human brain (1998)
- The book of Job (1999)
- Lifeguard (2000)
- Rude Boy, P.I. in "we're out of milk" (2001)
- The life and times of Jerry the Nerky Lizard (2004)