You can use this space to leave me messages or questions. For a quicker response, email me: zineworld at gmail.
If you have questions about using the site, need help with editing, etc., talk to Dan Halligan.
Re: favour. I tried to revert it, but what ended up happening unfortunately, is that now there is no content. I tried to revert this, but the content that was there doesn't come up when "editing" is chosen. Frankly, I now have no idea how to proceed. The "undo" function will not go back to the original content. What I think we should immediately do is to eliminate the "redirect" function for editors at ZineWiki. Sorry i couldn't be of any help. InvisibleFriend 22:16, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Actually I seem to have fixed it! Try ZineWiki: Introduction. Where the link is to get to this page is what I don't know. InvisibleFriend 22:21, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yay! Thank you! I've been on the road most of today and didn't have time to figure it out. Jerianne 02:05, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Re:Internet (and spam)
Barnard University plans to let their summer intern contribute some content to zinewiki. Any particular areas you think she should focus on?
Also, re: all the spam lately. What do you think about implementing a captcha? Jerianne 00:44, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Jerianne, That's good news about the help from Barnard University! More articles about any new zines would be great, but probably most importantly, there have been many zines published that it's impossible to find info for on-line - if they could concentrate on the zines they have in their collection that are not mentioned anywhere on line, that would be good, I think.
- In regards to the spam. ANYTHING, any solution you can think of would be much appreciated!! It's getting ridiculous! InvisibleFriend 03:37, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Jerianne! I don't think anything would be a bigger burden than dealing with the spam. I have to delete it everyday, and usually twice a day. I am willing to try any solution.InvisibleFriend 07:09, 6 December 2011 (UTC)