New Hearts New Bones
Each issue of New Hearts New Bones focuses on political, sociological, and theological innovation and awareness using collage art and text. This zine is always offered in black and white for free. The zine is currently based out of Lancaster, OH.
- 1 - 2010
- 2 - December 2010
- 3 - Special Issue: Decay, February 2011
- 4 - December 2012
- 5 - February 2012
- 6 - April 2012
- 7 - Summer 2012
- 8 - Fall 2012 Collective Edition
- 9 - Winter 2013
- 10 - Fall 2013
- 11 - December 2013
- 12 - January 2014
- 13 - Spring 2014
- 14 - Summer 2014
- 15 - Special Issue: Rise Up, Fall 2014
- 16 - October 2014
- 17 - January 2015
- 18 - Spring 2015
- "as above, so below" new hearts new bones #18 explores the connection between your attitude, choices, and actions and how they affect the collective energy of the whole universe.
- 19 - Summer 2015
- Features of issue 19: Dr. Cornel West, Black Lives Matter Movement, Martin Luther King, Jr., Slavoj Zizek, Rape Culture in American Society, Ohio Students Approve Israel Divestment 21-4, Deforestation of the Amazon Rain forest due to 2016 Olympics, Gateway to a New Society, Hope, Collage Art.
- 20 - January 2016
- Features of issue 20: Carl Jung, Football, Feminism, Anita Sarkeesian, Video Games, Peak Oil, Patriarchy, Making a Difference.
- 21 - Spring 2016
- Features of issue 21: 2016 Presidential Race, Global Wealth Inequality, King 810 Raising Funds for Flint, MI Water Crisis Flint, MI Water Crisis, Dr. Cornel West, New Music (featuring sole and DJ Pain 1, everything wilts, orange tooth, and spoken word by small houseplant), Collage Art, Chelsea Manning.
- 22 - Summer 2016
- Features of issue 22: drones, so far, so what?, black lives matter, climate change
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org