Les 240 minutes de l'absurde
Les 240 minutes de l'absurde is a 4-hours poetry zine project run by the Chocs et ennui collective.
- Writing : following the exquisite corpse process, each participant starts to write a poem, which will be completed by nine other people
- Naming and illustrating : at the end of the writing process, each participant receives the final version of the poem they have started, then, they choose a title, and take a picture to illustrate their poem.
- Layout : the poems and picture are gathered into a zine, using open source fonts and softwares (gimp, scribus).
- Printing : the content of the zine are printed at the closest copy shop, but the covers are screen printed in advance by Chocs et ennui.
- Binding : the binding of the zines is also performed by the contributors, using wool and japanese binding technique.
- 1st edition : November 2017, resulting in "14400 Crocodiles"