'KRITIKA' was founded in August 2011. KRITIKA is a bi-lingual (lithuanian & english) art and photography zine, presenting the work of contemporary photographers. Due to a rising interest from its subscribers and volume of applications, 'KRITIKA' is doubling its circulation and expanding into a quarterly journal.
Projects and bookfairs
- 2014 01 Photozine workshop in National Gallery of Art, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2014 01 KRITIKA on comfort: CHAIRS photolog release
- 2013 11 “Nothing but 2” launch party & exposition, Oslo namai, Vilnius.
- 2013 10 THIRD ISSUE: IN PRODUCTION. Self Publishing Fair for Design and Art, Museum Angewandte Kunst Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2013 10 Release of KRITIKA OUTSIDER 2013 05 Vilnius design week, exposition at Mamma Mia!, Lithuania
- 2012 12 KRITIKA public presentation in Kaunas, Zinzine pop-up shop launch
- 2012 11 Handmade & Bound London, UK 2012 10 Festival Fanzines! Paris, France
- 2012 06 LENTYNA Lithuanian alternative book fair, National Gallery of Art, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2012 05 ABOUT Self Publishing Fair for Design and Art, Mainz, Germany
- 2012 05 TokyoMagazine Library X, Japan 2012 05 Vilnius design week, showcase in book shop, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2012 04 Release of KRITIKA NEIGHBOURHOOD
- 2011 10 FIRST ISSUE: DEAD OR ALIVE. Self Publishing Fair for Design and Art, BASIS Frankfurt am Main, Germany