Jade Mars is a zinester, distro owner, musician, workshop facilitator and witch living in Brighton, UK.
They write the perzine Scorpio Moon and run Queer Arcana Distro. They have produced a number of collaborative zines for activist projects that they have been involved in; written various mini-zines and, most recently, a poetry zine entitled Moss Fur; and their writing about gender, feminism and witchcraft has been featured in numerous compzines and books.
- Pits Against Patriarchy
- My Hairy Diary
- FUCKED: on being sexually dysfunctional in sex-positive queer scenes
- 2FUCKED 2FURIOUS: still sexually dysfunctional in sex-positive queer scenes
- WTFSMHFML/ Self-Care in the Slough
- My Top 5 Poo Stories
- My Own Biggest Fan
- Jade Mars' mini guide to Berlin
- My Top 5 Fish Suppers
- Work Yr Worth
- Aspects of Uranus: a queer astrology zine
- Moss Fur: a poetry collection
- Out in the Sticks: interviews with drummers from the UK DIY music scene
- Scorpio Moon